Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Super Soft Cotton Baby Sweat-ahhhh

A weekend creation. This cute jacket only takes one ball of super soft cotton to make. I got the pattern from Crochet Me magazine. It seems as September closes in, my desire to cozy up with the crochet takes over. I can't believe that the summer is over already....such a bummer. I guess my need to make baby clothes is being spurred on by all of the babes being born around me. Indeed it must be a veritable baby boom taking place right now. And I read that of the world's 6 billion people, 3 billion of those people are under 25. So many millions of those youth have no options for power or freedom. It's crazy! Youth poverty is a reality, not just here, but worldwide. We are wasting such valuable human energy, youth energy, as a planet. Are we so careless/ingnorant?

I guess it takes children to fuel the revolution so everybody have babies! We need to breed an army of rebels to bust down this marble tower of oppression! hmmmm... guess I'll save that for another stich 'n' bitch.....

No comments: